Secure & Easy Virtual Tax Preparation Service
Here’s How It Works:
With Just A Few Clicks All You Have to Do Is…
- First, scan or take a picture of your required tax documents using a scanner or smart phone.
- Next, fill out a brief tax interview online and answer the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Finally, upload your tax documents in the online tax interview when prompted and submit.
NOTE: You’re not required to provide your social security numbers or any form of photo identification for the initial estimate. This information will be required once the estimate is approved to complete your tax return and e-file.
Our Certified Tax Preparers Will Handle the Rest…
- Once you have submitted your tax interview online, you will receive a follow-up email to schedule a virtual appointment with a trained tax professional to review your tax refund estimate and to discuss any follow up questions or concerns.
- Once you have approved your estimate, we will request proof of identity (Picture ID and Social Security Cards) for all persons listed on the return.
- Next, we will email you a draft copy of your completed return and request your thorough review and physical or electronic signature for approval to e-file.
- Once your signature is received, your tax return will be electronically sent to the IRS and/or your state’s department of revenue for processing.
- We will send you confirmation that your taxes have been successfully sent for processing and instructions on how to check the status of your refund(s).
- A final copy of your taxes will be emailed or mailed to you for your records.
Don’t Have Access to A Smartphone or Scanner?
You can also print out your tax interview form and fax in or drop off your tax documents. Click here for resources.
Still Have Questions?
For other frequently asked questions, please click here. You may also reach us via email at email@example.com or call our office at 678.288.4811 to speak with a representative.
Ready to begin or Already a client?Start Now